Sauna bath wooden construction
|Usage/Application||SPA, Bathroom etc|
|Design||Euro Standard Design|
Our Sauna can be customized to suit your space, budget and taste requirements. The outstanding construction surpasses your expectations every time you unwind in your Sauna and ensures an ideal and safe environment. Fine craftsmanship and superior material used produce Saunas that are cool to touch, resistant to distortion, shrinking, discoloration and corrosion.
- Space saving Sauna generator, can be wall mounted.
- Adjustable timer personalizes the Sauna duration.
- Thermostatic temperature control enables comfort setting.
- Large capacity rock container
- Minimal temperature fluctuations.
- Igneous Dolerite rock withstand rapid heating and cooling.
- Made from tough, heat resistant timber. (Pru…/Pine wood)
- Wide Sauna benches with contoured back rests and head rests.
- Sections fit to precision. Adequate ventilation with proper air inlet and outlets.
- Thermally insulated walls and roof. Stainless steel heating elements.
- Special thermo-flocking exterior finish.
- Triple-wall construction for cool-to-the-touch surface.
- On/off display light indicates mode of operation.
- Profiled, ergonomic grip-track knobs for easy use.
Sauna Use and Safety GuidelinesFor your enjoyment and safety, follow these procedures:
???Before taking a sauna, remove all clothing and jewelry (jewelry may become very hot at sauna temperatures). Shower with soap before use, and wear a towel loosely, where required orappropriate. Drink plenty of water before and after the sauna bath.
???Shower with cool water after every 5 to 15 minutes in the sauna. This allows the body to cool, the pores to close, and the body to be refreshed. Do not remain in the sauna beyondyour individual capacity, which may vary from time to time. Allow enough time to relaxcompletely and rest between cycles. Never remain in a sauna longer than it is comfortable.
???After the sauna, rinse with cool water to close the pores of the skin. Do not dress until your body has properly cooled. If you dress too soon after the sauna, you will begin to perspirein your clothes.
???Keep all plastic, metal, and glass objects out of the sauna, as they can become too hot to touch. If you do intend to drink water while using the sauna, keep the water container onthe lower level.
???Do not use the sauna immediately after a full meal or rigorous exercise, as your body’s blood flow is adjusted by these activities. Give your body a few minutes to adjust to a normal statebefore entering the sauna because the sauna will increase your body’s circulation.
???Do not smoke, exercise, or drink alcohol in the sauna room. Do not use the sauna while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
???Pregnant women and people with heart disease, diabetes, or either high or low blood pressure are advised to consult a physician before entering a sauna.
???Unsupervised use by children or people requiring assistance may be hazardous.
???Do not place or hang any objects above the sauna heater or on the heater guard rail. Do not use the sauna room for drying clothes, towels, bathing suits, or other ite